BOOZE ‘N’ BITES TOUR
JGFT Is turning the tables to bring you this exclusive spirits-focused, hands-on and interactive booze and bites experience.
Join us on a progressive journey through 4 downtown jersey city establishments offering some of the best mixology programs and spirits in town!
All stops are a less-than-5-minute walk from each other so don’t let the Summer heat keep you from joining us on this fun Saturday afternoon tour through Jersey City’s historic downtown, home to the newly permanent pedestrian plaza.
Meet new friends or bring your crew as we enjoy the boldest cocktails and spirits paired with tasty, gourmet finger foods.
- This boozy edition of our Taste of Downtown Jersey City flips the philosophy of “food first, booze second” to “booze first, food second”
- Next tour date: Saturday, June 17th 2:30PM to 6PM
Stay tuned for September and December dates!
- Cost: $95 per adult ticket; all food and beverages included
- Ticket Includes:
- Beer tasting at Jersey City’s first brewery since Prohibition
- 4 premium brand cocktails
- Private access to Atlas before doors open to the public
- Customized food pairings
- Hands-on cocktail making
- Cocktail demonstrations
- Opportunity to meet and talk with top NJ mixologists, owners, and chefs
- Signature JGFT tour experience
Partners & Tastings:
Departed Soles Brewery: Beer tasting in celebration of their 2-year anniversary! Food pairings by next-door neighbor, Bucket and Bay Gelato (think beer floats!) and Van Hook Cheese.
Dullboy: Sauza-inspired cocktails along with some of the best of Chef James Muir’s creative and mouth-watering sharing plates.
Atlas Public House: Hands-on cocktail making demonstration with mixologist Max Goldstein, paired with a selection of delectable finger foods
Talde: Exclusive cocktail making demo with head mixologist Michelle Desantis, using Misunderstood, a ginger-infused Whiskey made right here in Jersey City. Menu pairing to include Chef Dale Talde’s signature #6 Bao, an homage to one of his favorite fast-food sandwiches.
Line-up for this tour changes each time to highlight the ever-changing food and beverage scene in Jersey City. Previous partner stops have included:
Don’t see a date that works for you? With 6 or more, this tour is offered as a private event. Email or call to book!
*Must be 21+ to participate on this tour
*Restaurants & menu items subject to change