A Farmer’s Food Tour
- Duration: Approximately 3 hours
- Tour time: 3 – 6PM
- Cost: $89 per adult ticket (21+)
- Includes: All food, (2) alcoholic beverage pairings at select restaurants, exclusive access to restaurants and narrated tour
- This tour runs rain or shine and covers a distance of approximately one mile, spending at most 10-15 minutes between each restaurant. Easy walking.
- No car? No problem. New Jersey Transit Princeton train stop is a 22-minute walk from our starting location. Driving in? Plenty of parking garages are available throughout Princeton. Or make life easier by using Lyft to get you there! See details below.
Tour Stop Locations May Include (5) from the below:
- Blue Point Grill
- Lan Ramen
- Olsson’s Fine Foods
- Jammin Crepes
- To-go dessert from LilliPies Bakery
You will be asked for your dietary restrictions during your booking process. If you are unsure if we can accommodate your restriction, please email us at email@example.com. Please note that this tour may include nuts, dairy, shellfish, and pork.
The next Farmers Food Tour will be held Saturday March 17th 3-6PM. Tours will be held on a monthly basis.
Need a ride to your tour? Jersey Girls Food Tours has partnered with Lyft to bring you an affordable ride in minutes. Download the Lyft app, request a ride and you’re on your way! Use code ‘JGFT17’ in the payments section to enjoy up to $15 in ride credits. Valid for new users only.
*Restaurants & menu items subject to change
*Tours are more fun when there are more people on it! Generally, the tour minimum is 6 guests. If the minimum is not met 48 hours before tour date, JGFT reserves the right to reschedule guests.