Red Bank Food Tour
**Tours in Red Bank will rotate between West Side and Downtown. The next tour will take place on Saturday, November 10th 1:30-4:30PM in Downtown.**
Red Bank, sitting on the southern banks of the Navesink River, is rich in history, diversity, culture, arts, and of course mouthwatering cuisine! On this tour, we explore both Downtown and a bit off the beaten path. Jersey Shore meets urban vibes.
On this 3 hour culinary journey, experience 4-5 local restaurants, a sprinkling of history and stories in between. Don’t miss the chance to chat with chefs, restaurant owners and industry experts!
On the West Side, Experience authentic Thai flavors with a beautiful backdrop at Siam Garden. Next we will visit a 48-year-old Red Bank institution serving up steak and sushi at Danny’s Steakhouse. Learn about a non-profit community restaurant founded by a Jersey native rockstar, at JBJ Soul Kitchen. Complete your voyage, at B2 Bistro, and learn how Chef Cesare De Chellis is bringing local charcuterie to a whole other delicious level while sipping on a cocktail made with Jersey’s own, Jerry’s Vodka. You’ll leave with a sweet treat from Cinnamon Snail (vegan donuts!) or Sugarrush (cupcakes!) feeling educated, inspired, and full!
- Duration: Approximately 3 hours
- Tour time: This tour will be held monthly, rotating between Saturdays and Sundays. Saturday tours will be in Downtown 1:30PM-4:30PM and Sundays 12-3PM on the Westside.
- Cost: $89 per adult ticket (ages 7 and up)
- Includes: All food, 1-2 alcoholic beverage pairings at select restaurants, exclusive access to restaurants and narrated tour
- While all stops are within walking distance, Jersey Girls Food Tours has partnered with the Scooter Dudes on select tours to provide a fun transport option via 3-wheel, 6-seater tuktuks. So expect some surprises along the way.
- No car? No problem. New Jersey Transit Red Bank train stop is an eight-minute walk from our starting location. Driving in? Plentiful parking is available throughout Red Bank and the B2 Bistro parking lot.
West Side Tour Stop Locations Include:
- Siam Garden
- Danny’s Steakhouse
- JBJ Soul Kitchen
- B2 Bistro
- To-go dessert from Cinnamon Snail (seasonal May – November), or Sugarush
Downtown Tour Stop Locations Include 4-5 spots from the below:
You will be asked for your dietary restrictions during your booking process. If you are unsure if we can accommodate your restriction, please email us at email@example.com. Please note that this tour may include nuts, dairy, shellfish, spicy food and pork.
*Restaurants & menu items subject to change
*Tours are more fun when there are more people on it! Generally, the tour minimum is 6 guests. If the minimum is not met 48 hours before tour date, JGFT reserves the right to reschedule guests.