‘West Side Best Side’ Red Bank Food Tour
Red Bank, sitting on the southern banks of the Navesink River, is rich in history, diversity, culture, arts, and of course mouthwatering cuisine! On this tour, we explore a bit off the beaten path, and prove that the WEST side is the BEST side for all things unique and delicious. Jersey Shore meets urban vibes.
On this 3 hour culinary journey, experience 5 local restaurants, a sprinkling of history and stories in between. Don’t miss the chance to chat with chefs, restaurant owners and industry experts!
Start off sipping wine at a quaint French bistro that will make you feel like you’ve been transported to the French countryside at O Bistro Francais. Experience authentic Thai flavors with a beautiful backdrop at Siam Garden. Next we will visit a 48-year-old Red Bank institution serving up steak and sushi at Danny’s Steakhouse. Learn about a non-profit community restaurant founded by a Jersey native rockstar, at JBJ Soul Kitchen. Complete your voyage, at B2 Bistro, and learn how Chef Cesare De Chellis is bringing local charcuterie to a whole other delicious level while sipping on barrel aged spirits. You’ll leave with a sweet treat feeling educated, inspired, and full!
- Duration: Approximately 3 hours
- Tour time: 12 – 3PM
- Cost: $89 per adult ticket (ages 7 and up)
- Includes: All food, two alcoholic beverage pairings at select restaurants, exclusive access to restaurants and narrated tour
- While all stops are within walking distance, Jersey Girls Food Tours has partnered with the Scooter Dudes to provide a fun transport option via 3-wheel, 6-seater tuktuks. So expect some surprises along the way.
- No car? No problem. New Jersey Transit Red Bank train stop is an eight-minute walk from our starting location. Driving in? Plentiful parking is available throughout Red Bank and the B2 Bistro parking lot.
Tour Stop Locations Include:
- O Bistro Francais
- Siam Garden
- Danny’s Steakhouse
- JBJ Soul Kitchen
- B2 Bistro
- To-go dessert from Cinnamon Snail (seasonal May – November), or Sugarush
You will be asked for your dietary restrictions during your booking process. If you are unsure if we can accommodate your restriction, please email us at email@example.com. Please note that this tour may include nuts, dairy, shellfish, spicy food and pork.
This tour is normally held on Sundays, 12-3PM on a monthly basis, however, due to increased demand, we’ve added a weeknight tour for Wednesday February 21st 6:30-9:30pm. Don’t see a date that works? Email us about a private tour for any occasion!
*Restaurants & menu items subject to change
*Tours are more fun when there are more people on it! Generally, the tour minimum is 6 guests. If the minimum is not met 48 hours before tour date, JGFT reserves the right to reschedule guests.