Princeton: A Farmer’s Food Tour
** STAY TUNED FOR OUR 2019 TOUR DATES! **
- Duration: Approximately 3 hours
- Tour time: 2:30 – 5:30PM on select Saturdays. Tours will be held on a monthly basis.
- Cost: $89 per adult ticket (21+)
- Includes: All food, (1-2) alcoholic beverage pairings at select restaurants, exclusive access to restaurants and narrated tour
- This tour runs rain or shine and covers a distance of less than half a mile, walking together as a group to each restaurant. Easy walking.
- No car? No problem. New Jersey Transit Princeton train stop is a 22-minute walk from our starting location. Driving in? Plenty of parking garages are available throughout Princeton. Or make life easier by using Lyft to get you there! See details below.
Tour Stop Locations May Include (4-5) from the below:
Featured farmers from:
Abe’s Acres Farm
You will be asked for your dietary restrictions during your booking process. If you are unsure if we can accommodate your restriction, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this tour may include nuts, dairy, shellfish, and pork.
Need a ride to your tour? Jersey Girls Food Tours has partnered with Lyft to bring you an affordable ride in minutes. Download the Lyft app, request a ride and you’re on your way! Use code ‘JGFT17’ in the payments section to enjoy up to $15 in ride credits. Valid for new users only.
*Restaurants & menu items subject to change
*Tours are more fun when there are more people on it! Generally, the tour minimum is 6 guests. If the minimum is not met 48 hours before tour date, JGFT reserves the right to reschedule guests.
JGFT is always hiring for local food tour guides! If you’re passionate about all things Princeton and want to show people your city through food and farms, drop us a line at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.